kudos to Joe Collazo!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

richstick1

This probably isn't new news to anyone, but Joe Collazo (Turncrafts) rocks!

I thought I'd just mention that after bending the mandrel on my PSI Maxi-Mandrel (please don't ask how I did it :D, I bought 2 replacements from Joe, along with the thin CA applicator strips and a piece of delrin rod (going to make finishing bushings). Well, his communication was GREAT - prices are very fair, shipping was lightning fast, and the products are GREAT!!! The mandrels are much nicer than the original - bushings fit better(less play), etc. I'm very impressed.

thanks Joe!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RONB

Passed Away Jan 17, 2011
In Memoriam
I bought some of the Delrin strips from him and had very good service also. Wow. Where have these things been? What a GREAT way to apply CA!!!!!!

Fritz

I bought Delrinâ"¢ strips from Joe and got them in 3 days. He left a voice mail telling me he recieved my order and when they would ship. Joe's service is GREAT!!!

John Fritz

jcollazo

Guys..... you're embarassing me!!!!!! All I do is try to make a good product and get it in the mailbox by the end of the day. Sometimes it doesn't work out that way..... medical issues, running out of time, granddaughter spending the afternoon with me.... anything can happen. It's the Bellflower CA Post Office that does a great job in processing the outgoing mail.

Anyway.... thanks![8D]

tdibiasio

I wanted to chime in as well on Joes great customer service and quality products. I have now replaced all my mandral rods with 3 of each size 8" version he offers and my pens have definately improved. I can not say enough about the quality of these rods. I know they are the same diameter of other rods offered, however they have a much heftier feel to them. Also wanted to mention that in trying to trouble shoot a problem with my Beall chuck and "B" size rods, Joe offered to replace my mandral rod to rule out that as a potential problem with out even being asked. I did not take him on the offer as I am convinced that it is not the problem and I do not want to take advantage of a nice geter from a quality small business supplier. Thanks again Joe for the offer and I will let you know what happens when I get my replacement 5/16 collet from Beall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom