Kudos to CSUSA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BigShed

I would like to relate a very good experience with CSUSA.

A couple of months ago I ordered a few pen kits and some bushings from CSUSA. Last week I was about to start making one of the Americana Pens and found to my dismay that I had received the bushings for the Americana Rollerball.

I emailed CSUSA to see what could be done about rectifying the problem, got an email back from Lynda almost by return. Next day they despatched the correct bushing set, no charge, and they arrived here in Oz yesterday.

That's what I call service, there are a few companies around that could learn a lesson from these people.

Great communication and great service make for a happy (return) customer. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodchuckcuda

For the most part. We experience excellent service in this hobby/craft/profession. The vendors are very good. If they are not. I fear for their existence. LOL!

nightowl

I just received one of their catalogs and was very impressed with what they had to offer. I plan on ordering from them. I did have some trouble with the catalog itself. The pages tore out very easily.

1JaredSchmidt

I had the exact same experience with woodturningz. I ordered the euro sizing sleeve and they sent me the euro bushings instead. I called them and they sent me the sizing sleeve free of charge too. CSUSA has awesome service too. The pages in the catalog didn't tear out,but the first catalog I ordered was all bent up. The second one was not. Too bad woodturningz don't put out a catalog.:D:D

fafow

Saturday evening I placed an order with CSUSA. Sunday I wanted to add an item to the order and called first thing Monday morning. I was told it was too far into the system to change, but if the item didn't weigh much they would go ahead and ship the item I wanted to add to my original order and not charge me for shipping. Wednesday I got two boxes. One was my original order and the second box was the extra item. Needless to say I was very impressed. Kudos to CSUSA!

I have placed a couple orders with PSI, as well as AZ and Beartooth Woods, and in all cases the service and communication hae been excellent. I have been very impressed with all 4 vendors. I also have had excellent communication with Wood n Whimsies as well. I did not place an order at the time, but they provided some great info. I just placed an order with them a couple days ago. I wish this type of service and response was more common among other stores/vendors. It sure would make online buying a lot more pleasant.

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
I had a similar good experience with CSUSA, immediate free replacement of an incorrect item, even though I discovered the problem several weeks after receiving it.

I called and placed an order about 2 months ago and about a week later recieved a hand written post card from them thanking me for the pleasant phone conversation.

bitshird

So far, the suppliers I've ordered from have all been great, I've not ordered any thing directly from CSUSA, but was on a group buy and that seemed to go smoothly. But Arizona Silhouette, Beartooth Woods, WoodnWhimsies, have all been great,

Top Bottom