knights armor problems

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rodnall

Has anyone else had problems with the knights armor pen kit? I ordered the starter kit and put one of the pewter kits together with no problem, but when I went to assemble one of the antique brass kits the cap wouldn't go on all the way. I took the cap out of the other antique brass kit and it wouldn't go on either. It looks like dried epoxy or something inside the top of the caps. I poked and prodded until I was finally able to get one on.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Just got my starter set in the mail today so have not ha d time to turn mine yet. Thanks for the heads up on those kits. Just examined mine and found the same issue in 3 of the four in my lot. Thanks again, will remedy the problem before I even try to assemble the pens.

Rodnall

I have also found that you can't press the cap up against the clip section or it will bind when twisting the mechanism.

psilevy

Cap problems

We have found some problems with some of the caps .. too much epoxy inside to glue in the tube. Easy fix. slide in an 8mm barrel trimmer and ream away the excess glue. We've notified the supplier and should be OK in future lots.

Top Bottom