Klingspor Group Discount

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Hi Everybody!

We have had to suspend the Klingspor Group Discount for a short time. Here is a link to the sign-up page, with the announcement:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13755&SearchTerms=klingspor

I have been running this group discount sign-up for the past couple of years. Late last fall they changed how they wanted new sign-ups submitted to them, which compounded the amount of work for me to get the information to them. Then in late December for some reason all my E-Mail to them began bouncing, no matter which E-Mail I sent it to.

So for a couple of reasons, I don't feel that I have a reliable way to convey this sign-up information to Klingspor anymore. So we are suspending sign-ups for this program until I can get it worked out.

Those who are already signed up should still be OK. If you have submitted a sign-up sometime in the past three months, I cannot guarantee that your information has been received by them at this time. We will eventually be able to work this out with them, and then we'll go back and make sure everybody who has signed-up is actually in there.

Please feel free to post here if you wish to comment.

Scott.

Top Bottom