Kitless Magic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jedgerton

Would all of you guys posting those extremely cool kit less pens consider posting them somewhere else? You see, just when I think I've got something figured out, I see your pens and I want to hide mine!

All kidding aside, thanks for raising the bar. Seeing your pens keeps me mindful of the fact that I still have a life time of learning left in this hobby.

John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Justturnin

Call me crazy but I like 'Pen Kits'. I like the bands that brake up the material. Don't get me wrong the Kitless pens are quite impressive but I like turning Wood more that Acrylic and I like the look of many kits.....not all but many.

Now, show us your pens:smile-big:

PenPal

Hey Guys,

Show us pens not preamble enjoy each others pens.

If you dont drive a Maserati dont feel deprived only happy for the person that does.

What if we all desired the same wife, house, location, how boring and unnecessary.

Its called objective and subjective make your own choice I support all choices unless they impinge on my freedom of expression.

Blessed with limited means I live within my means happily sharing along the way and trust the blue bird of happiness, the stork visits you all with favour.

Enjoy the gift of giving.

No pens in this post pens to come next post.

Fierce supporter of the IAPs broad approach and I visit often.

Kind regards Peter.

Woodlvr

John I agree with you and use it as a challenge to myself to imrove.

Peter very well put, I agree. Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom