kit refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bhenr99

I finding the ink refills Cross type that come with the kits I get have problems. I have some that no ink comes out and some where ink doesn't last long. Being new to this do you guys have this problem? Thanks for any help.

Bob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbell111

On rare occasions, we have gotten bad refills. We keep some spares on hand just in case we get a bad one, if we damage one or if a customer prefers a different color ink or size of the 'point'.

If we were seeing more than just the occasional bad refill, we'd complain to whoever we bought the kits from.

bitshird

Bob, sometimes the Cross style refills are not the best part of the kit, but you can buy decent refills from this place pretty reasonable,http://www.perfectpenco.com/cgi-bin...cip=75.120.212.26&act=&aff=&pg=cat&ref=y1_ref Not as cheap as the 5 for 2.00 like most of the resellers of kits, but quite a bit better than stock, or go to office depot and pay about 3.00 each and they aren't much better if any. Cross style refills don't last as long as the Parker refills used in larger styles of pens.

DKF

go with the perfectpenco.....I bought several different refill styles from them....great customer service and fast. I happened to have one bad refill from them and they sent me 10 more @ no charge!

TXPhi67

Another option is to go with a Space Pen Refill. They are almost fool proof and last as much as 5 times longer than the regular. And to top it off, they are have an incredible shelf life (100yrs or so). So, if there were a group buy going on - you stock up.

Oh yeah - I'm running a group buy for Fisher Refills right now! :D

If you get your order in by midnight tomorrow your problem would be fixed forever! Or at least something like that. ;)

Take care,

Brian

Top Bottom