Kit recommendation?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

I have an order for 20 (ballpoint) pens out of BOW. Wondering what kit you would recommend. I'd like to stay under $10 for the kit and the wood. (I have sold them to my brother, who will be giving them to members of his church leadership team, so the price I'm charging is a special "I can't charge my brother too much" type of price...)

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

Church related pens calls for the Pacifica Fishers of Men either in 10K Gold or 2 tone from woodpenpro.com!

I had planned on those, but I've tried contacting them over the past week and haven't gotten any response. I will try again today, but am a bit concerned about customer service if I can't get a response back from them before a sale...

Lenny

One thing to consider, you can get two pens from one blank if you use one of the sierra style pens (like the Pacifica), with the added bonus that they will be better writers (Parker type refills).

That being said, I have sold many Trimline/Roadster style pens in BOW.

nava1uni

I would use a Streamline by Berea. It is a nice kit, not too expensive. It is beefier then a slimline with a very nice line and it looks real nice. You can order directly from Berea and get a discount on that number of kits.

BassBlaster

Sierra Elegant Beauty, TiGo/BlTi in BOW is my number one selling pen. I cant seem to make enough of those. Like was said before, you can get 2 blanks from each blank purchased and the kit is only 11 bucks through Berea directly.

I should also mention that regardless of how good this particular pen sells, I have only ever sold one to a man and it was a gift for his wife. I guess this pen looks a little girly!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom