Kit Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Which kit in particular are you referring to at the price of $130.00 ?

I use a lot of Dayacom kits but don't recall spending that much, except, perhaps, for a Great Palace Vine kit, once

Last edited:

Skie_M

I use a lot of Dayacom kits but don't recall spending that much, except, perhaps, for a Great Palace Vine kit, once

He's referring to selling his fountain pen with a turned damascus barrel on them for $130 ... :)

Ding ding ding ...winner. That is the kit as well as the dragon emperior, and the rose vine, Jr. abraham, jr george, and jr.athony although the latter ones are not $130

Last edited:

He's referring to selling his fountain pen with a turned damascus barrel on them for $130 ... :)

nope thats not quite right...however exotic blanks is going to be helping me. just got off the phone with them

TurtleTom

nope thats not quite right...however exotic blanks is going to be helping me. just got off the phone with them[/QUOTE]

No matter what you think you are getting, high grade fountain pen nibs have not been made on this planet in over 70 years. I have several, but they are all on 80 year old pens, and they are made of gold. Caveat Emptor.

Skie_M

TurtleTom

Thanks Skie, that is pretty impressive work. Judging by the price of old flex nibs, he could make some money if the nibs could flex like my old Waterman (this will be the hard part).
It's all in the writing, which he didn't show and for which I'll forgive him now, but he will have to do eventually.

Top Bottom