Kids Safety Gear

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Partyof5

I was wondering if there are any people that have younger children that they have introduced to woodturning. I have an 8 year old daughter that is crazy about turning and wanting to make pens on my lathe. The problem I have is that I cannot find any face shields that will fit her without being bulky, which could be dangerous in itself. Has anyone had this dilemma? Anyone know where I could find one?
Thanks,
Jay

navycop

I was wondering if there are any people that have younger children that they have introduced to woodturning. I have an 8 year old daughter that is crazy about turning and wanting to make pens on my lathe. The problem I have is that I cannot find any face shields that will fit her without being bulky, which could be dangerous in itself. Has anyone had this dilemma? Anyone know where I could find one?
Thanks,
Jay
My 12 yr uses mine. I got it at Home Depot. It has an adjustable head band.

cnccutter

I got one at the Safety supply shop I go to to get all my gear. safety gear is all they sell. they had a line of gear that was deigned for kids. I think they market them to school shop class in jr high and high school. the head piece is way smaller compared to mine.

I agree , trying to fit a kid into an adult head band is not the best idea.

Erik

spnemo

I have an adult sized face shield with an adjustable band. It works fine for my 9 year old son.

Top Bottom