Kids and pen turning-2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paul in OKC

Well, got a couple of pics of the boys turning pens this last Wednesday evening. These guys are a lot of fun. They have been doing some acrylics, (which I have since put a stop to until they get a little better!) So the pic of the young man with his pen you will see the results of the repair. I do the sawing and drilling, and the pen milling, then set them up at the lathe. Didn't get a pic of the third boy.

Attachments

• john and tag.jpg
    john and tag.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 130
  • taggart.jpg
    taggart.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 122
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Brandon .. I thought the same thing, but it looks like a full face shield.
(then again, it's up too high to do any good..)

Good for you Paul .. and good for them! :biggrin:

IPD_Mrs

Somebody call child protective services! I can't believe you are letting those poor lads tun on Deltas!:eek::eek: They should be on mustard only!:biggrin::biggrin:

It is a lot of fun when the family gets involved. Enjoy them while they are young and think hanging with Pop is cool. There is that period between 13 and 25 when they don't think it is.

Brandon25

My dad must've felt lucky then. I loved working with him on any and every project till I moved out at 18. I can't wait till my boy's old enough to learn a thing or two in the shop. Only about 10 years to go. LOL.

Paul in OKC

The kid has the goggles on, they are just big enough to cover eyes......and forehead! As for the Deltas, not my choice. There is one jet in the shop. The Deltas aren't bad for turning, except for the plastic handles on the lock screws are all stripped.Very disappointing. I am thinking about contacting them to see if I can get new ones, maybe even get them donated.

Top Bottom