Keychain Bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Toni

I have the secret compartment keychain kits and would like to make them. In the past I did not use bushings (because I did not even know what bushings were). I am curious if there is a pen kit that uses the bushings for this keychain kit?

Thank you for any help you are able to offer:biggrin:

seamus7227

If there is, i would like to know too! I went off and started using the slimline bushings and realized they weren't accurate, wew, thank goodness it was before it was too late!!!

nava1uni

There are actually bushings for secret compartments. There are three sizes depending on who you got them from. PSI uses one for their secret compartment that is 10mm,, Woodcraft's toothpick/secret compartment is 11 mm and their pill holder and CSUSA's is a 9/16" The differences are determined by the size of the tube.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Three Bushing Set

I have the secret compartment keychain kits and would like to make them. In the past I did not use bushings (because I did not even know what bushings were). I am curious if there is a pen kit that uses the bushings for this keychain kit?

Thank you for any help you are able to offer:biggrin:

There is a bushing set for these....work for PSI and Rizheng (10mm) key chains. Oddly enough it is a 3 bushing set. Don't know what the center bushing is for.

Top Bottom