Kallenshaanwoods puzzle pen instructions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scotian12

I am attempting to put together a Jr Statesman kallenshaanwoods puzzle pen kit I purchased a few years back. Does any one have the instruction sheet for the Jr Statesman? The cap I put together has 16 pieces and I used Barry Gross Baron instructions. When it came to the lower barrel I only have 16 pieces numbered from 17 to 32. Not 1 to 20 as shown in the baron instructions). This is the instruction part that I need. Thank you for your help. Darrell

Hello Darrel,

first test # 17,18,19,20 in a line and you have on left and right side a flat?
so 4 pices in a line x 4 lines.

next test posible you have mixt upper and lower barrel?
On the Kallenshann web side 16 pc for upper 20 for lower barrel.

If this is not right, please send Ken Nelsen a mail
Ken Nelsen <kallenshaan@cox.net> and I think you have asap an answer.

best regards from Germany Gerhard
PS yesterday I made the Dachshund for our Vet. Doc.
so Puzzle is easy ;-)

scotian12

Puzzle pen

Well, good fortune was with me and I finished up the puzzle pen in time for the entry tomorrow in the juried craft exhibit at the Nova Scotia Designers Craft Council here in Halifax. I would like thank Don Ward for his moivation in grtting me started on this overdue project. Thanks to Gerhard for his reply and to Ken Nelsen and Mike Nish who also jumped in with instructions, However the puzzle of what inlay kit still exists as the kit was not one of theirs. I just used a lot of care and patience in assembling the lower barrel and it all fell in place. The next time I will keep the instructions. Thanks Darrell

Attachments

• DSC_0298.jpg
    DSC_0298.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 152
Top Bottom