Just sayin...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Craftdiggity

...Hello! My name is Chris. I've been turning wood for about 4 years now. I started with pens; just the basic Slimlines, and moved quickly into bowls and other things. I've recently returned to pens and I want to get into the nicer kits and segmenting, etc.

I saw that someone posted a series of pie graphs for the ends of pen blanks, but I can't find it now. Can you guys direct me to the post?

Anyway, thanks for the help and I'm looking forward to learning from you geniuses. Some of the work on this site is unreal, so I'm in no hurry to post any of my pens.

Chris

cbatzi01

If you have microsoft word or excel you can create a pie chart with the appropriate #of segments that you want. Just print it out, and tack it to the end of the blank.

If you need further help doing this, send me a PM. I am happy to walk you through.

Good luck!
-Chris

jttheclockman

...Hello! My name is Chris. I've been turning wood for about 4 years now. I started with pens; just the basic Slimlines, and moved quickly into bowls and other things. I've recently returned to pens and I want to get into the nicer kits and segmenting, etc.

I saw that someone posted a series of pie graphs for the ends of pen blanks, but I can't find it now. Can you guys direct me to the post?

Anyway, thanks for the help and I'm looking forward to learning from you geniuses. Some of the work on this site is unreal, so I'm in no hurry to post any of my pens.

Chris

Chris glad you found your way over. JB just posted the link to the article I was referring to on the other site. That is what you are after. Good luck.

Top Bottom