Juniors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

potter

Hello,
has somebody compared all the Juniors ( Gents, Statesman...) with the Quality of the Barons and Curchills? Have all this kites a similar quality in the nibs?
greetings Harry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Harry,
It is kits not kites, being from Germany the other word is a no no.

IMHO, the CSUSA kits are better than the Sedonas. The shape of the nib on the Sedona (flat sides) is not as well received as the Jr kits. The powder coating on the Churchills can chip and wear off. With all that said, the CSUSA kits are more expensive, but then again you get what you pay for.

potter

Hi Mike,
thanks for correcting me, my English is really horrible, but i do my best[:)]. You are right, the pen should not fly[:D]. The nib from Sedona is the same like Baron? I made my first Barons and when i write with this i think the nib is "scratching" on the paper...
greetings Harry

Rudy Vey

Dein Englisch ist sehr gut!!
Die Juniors, Statesman und Retro, sind meiner Meinung nach eine Klasse ueber den Barons. Habe keine Gent Jr in den letzten drei Jahren gemacht (davor das Modell I, und ich hatte da eine ganze Reihe von Problemem mit den Gewinden).Der Vorteil der Barone ist das sie in vielen verschiedenen Metallbeschichtungen erhaeltlich sind. Aber der Fit der Komponenten laesst manchmal etwas zu wuenschen uebrig und nach einiger Zeit der Benutzung nutzt sich die schwarze Beschichtung der Gewinde ab und das sieht dann nicht mehr so schoen aus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom