Junior marshall pen question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

warreng8170

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the Jr. Marshall is from Dayacom and uses the same tubes as the Jr. Gent II and Jr. Statestman. To me it looks like a cross between a Jr. Statesman and a Jr. Retro.

Last edited:

PenMan1

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the Jr. Marshall is from Dayacom and uses the same tubes as the Jr. Gent II and Jr. Statestman. To me it looks like a cross between a Jr. Statesman and a Jr. Retro.

Yep, he's right! As far as getting them, Dayacom will sell them in small quantities. Exotic Blanks did have a few, but I think I bought the last ones. At one point, one of the Austrailian distributers (I think, Gary Pye) did have a few.

I would be interested in splitting a small Dayacom order as these were always great sellers for me.

Here is the Dayacom link for the snow flake model. The DID make 2 models -snowflake and Nebuli. And at last inquiry, they would sell 50, not 500.
http://www.dayacom.com.tw/product_02.php?class_item_id=6&product_id=865

Last edited:

The Penguin

I might be interested in that order - depending on price

shoot me a PM to work out details if you decide to proceed.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
FYI

I offered to pick these up awhile back and nobody was interested. This is not an offer to do it but if one of you wants to pursue it FYI - the prices from Dayacom are:
22K FP $58 in MOQ of 30 - $53 in qty of 50 - $43.50 in qty of 100
BTi FP $55 in MOQ of 30 - $50 in qty of 50 - $41.25 in qty of 100
22K RB $49 in MOQ of 30 - $43 in qty of 50 - $36.75 in qty of 100
BTi RB $46 in MOQ of 30 - $41 in qty of 50 - $30.75 om qty of 100

Bushings are $2.00/set MOQ 30
Tubes are $.40/set MOQ 30

MOQ is by type and finish and they will NOT combine anything to reach that number.

Full payment is required with the order.

Dayacom says they will ship in 35 days from receipt of payment...that is work days and they are pretty good about meeting it.

Dayacom shipments are very well packaged.

Depending on the carrier and the circumstances you might also get a bill for customs and fees that can amout to up to $1.50 per kit, bushings and tubes are free.

If one of you decides to pursue this and you get over 50 sets you can contact me and I might join you on the purchase.

Last edited:
Top Bottom