Jr. Statesman Ver. 1 rollerball refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Borg_B_Borg

Sorry I wasn't clear. I know it comes with a Schmidt, but since Schmidt refills are not readily available as a replacement, my question really was whether it can take a Cross or Montblanc refill. So now that I know a Cross fits, my follow-up question to is: is a Mont Blanc rollerball refill interchangeable with a Cross gel rolling ball refill?

Steve

Originally posted by mrcook4570
<br />The Cross Gel Rolling Ball Refill will work.

mrcook4570

Schaeffer and Sailor also make one that fits, but I'm not sure about Mont Blanc.

Staples and Office Depot carry their own brand that also work. However, I've not had very good luck with them. All of the ones that I tried tend to be scratchy and skip.

JimGo

Haven't tried on a Jr. Statesman, but since the size of the tip area is pretty much the same as the Jr. Gent, I can tell you my experiences with that. Mont Blanc will fit, but it is a tight fit, and the tip doesn't quite stick out as far as some might like. Some have suggested filing the inside of the opening using a nail around which sandpaper has been wrapped, but I haven't gotten that brave, and on my personal pen simply deal with the fact that the tip doesn't stick out as far as with other refills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom