Jr. Statesman Pen Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1JaredSchmidt

Does the Jr.Statesman pen,Jr.Gentlemen's II pen and the Jr. Emperor have the same tubes. My real question,I have a snakeskin blank from Don Ward and its made for the Jr. Statesman. Will it work with the Jr.Emperor? Thanks!

Randy_

Jared: All three of the kits you mention take the same drill bits according to CSUSA. And according to measurements supplied to me for my reference chart the tubes of all three kits have the same diameter tubes. According to those same measurements, the barrel tubes are the same length; but the Jr. Emperor cap tube is about 0.05" shorter than the Statesman/Gent Jr. tubes so it would appear that the blank might work.

The other consideration is that the Jr. Emperor is a slightly thicker pen than the other two so you would need to be sure you can get a 19/32" pen out of the blank.

You might want to contact Don and see what he has to say.

toolcrazy

Originally posted by Randy_

Jared: All three of the kits you mention take the same drill bits according to CSUSA. And according to measurements supplied to me for my reference chart the tubes of all three kits have the same diameter tubes. According to those same measurements, the barrel tubes are the same length; but the Jr. Emperor cap tube is about 0.05" shorter than the Statesman/Gent Jr. tubes so it would appear that the blank might work.

The other consideration is that the Jr. Emperor is a slightly thicker pen than the other two so you would need to be sure you can get a 19/32" pen out of the blank.

You might want to contact Don and see what he has to say.
Thanks Randy for setting things straight, I was going from memory and my memory is shot. :D:D

Top Bottom