Jr. Major Pen Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

Here is a link to a pen kit on the dayacom site:

http://www.dayacom.com.tw/product_02.php?product_id=850&class_item_id=6

I have never seen one for sale. I think it looks a little like the Majestic Jr. but it has the extra inlay of trim in the end cap. Looks like a nice pen to make.

Does anyone know anything about this kit. If it can be purchased in the US and if so where.

I dont think we could do a group buy from them, anyway. Even if the let us we would have to buy 500 of the same plating style and I'm sure the kit is a $25 and up one.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

snowman56

Look's just like the majestic or jr. majestic. It will probally be in the $30.00 range dayacom will not sell to anyone without a very big order.

MyKidsDad

This looks to be it, doesn't it?

https://www.kjponline.com/product.php?productid=17259&cat=465&page=1

I think Karen's brought in the non-gold platings for now, in her initial run...I don't know is she's planning on bringing in gold later...

On Dayacom's website they make a distinction between the Jr. Major (what the OP asked about) and the Jr. Marshall (what your link goes to). Looking at both on the Dayacom website they point out that the Jr. Major has the Swarovski crystal on the clip but I don't see it mentioned for the Jr. Marshall. Also, the extra trim band on the finial that the OP mentioned seems to be missing from the Jr. Marshall as well.

aggromere

They are different pens. The jr. Major has an extra decorative ring on the end cap and the crystal in the clip.

Looks like a nice pen would like to be able to get them.

ldb2000

You mean this pen ?

1_trustonemajestic.jpg

It's called the Majestic . As stated above , it's sold by Penstate Industries (PSI)

Top Bottom