Jr. Gents, Jr. Statesman & Baron Tubes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

Are the tubes for these kits interchangeable?

Visually and from my measurements they are but I am not sure.

Also, anyone experienced using extra Baron tubes from BB? I bought extra tubes for my Barons and I think (not too sure) it is the one that was loose when I tried assembling my Cherry Baron. I had to CA the cap's cap ;) because it slips out on its own. I didn't grind or sand the insides in case you are wondering.

Thanks!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The tubes are interchangeable between Version 1 of the Jr. Statesman, Version 1 of the Jr. Gentleman and the Baron. This is NOT the case with the new Version 2 of the Jr. Statesman and Jr. Gentleman.

As for the extra tubes from www.arizonasilhouette.com , I have used them often and without any problems. Sorry that I can't shed any light on your problem there.

mrcook4570

Once in a while (maybe 1 out of 20) I will have to use a drop of CA to secure a component. I've noticed this with both the Baron and the Jr Gent. I've never taken any measurements on the loose ones, so I'm not sure if it is a tube that is too big or a component that is too small.

Rifleman1776

The clip cap on my personal Baron is going to need a drop of ca as it is loose. But I wouldn't blame this condition on Baron/BB or any one thing in particular. The original maufacturers of the components may occasionally have a tiny (several tenths of a thousands) variance in the process. Happens with any manufactured product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom