Jr Gent vs Jr Gent II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

watchman7

Can anyone explain the difference between the Jr Gent and the Jr Gent II. I found a couple Jr Gent kits in a box that were purchased back in 2003.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

If I remember correctly, the VI had tube sizes the same as the baron and the VII tube sizes are larger...at least the cap is larger. So, the difference is with the tube sizes. If purchased in 2003 I would suspect they are VI's. I'm not home so I can't give you tube sizes...but someone will soon. Check the tubes on your kits against the baron.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Can anyone explain the difference between the Jr Gent and the Jr Gent II. I found a couple Jr Gent kits in a box that were purchased back in 2003.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
2003 was definitely the first version. Drill bits are the same as for the Baron (15/32" and 25/64"), but the bushings for the barrel are different, as the Jr. Gent has a slightly tapered barrel.

watchman7

Thanks Lou. I just checked the box again and fortunately there are drill bits and bushings with the kits and the instructions. I think I will compare the instructions I got with the kits to the instructions online for the Jr Gent II. that should clear it up.

Top Bottom