Jr Gent (version 1)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

juteck

I was rummaging through my kits and found two Jr Gents (version I). I have not made this style before, nor have I made the version II style either, so I don't know the differences, other than what I've read on tube/drill/bushing sizes. The kits I have are non-posting.

I don't have a problem drilling or turning to the correct fitting sizes, but I was wondering what the upgrade to version II included? Is there anything I need to know about assembly of this pen, precautions, or general use that caused Craft Supplies to modify and issue version II?

Thanks.

juteck

Anybody? What is the difference between Jr. Gent version I and Jr. Gent version II, other than drill/tube/bushing sizes.

lwalden

Jr Gent vI was, if I recall correctly, the same size as the Baron/Navigator. CSUSA brought the Jr Gent vII out as a larger version, and it has the same overall size as the Jr Statesman and Jr Gent retro- about 1/4" longer overall, and slightly larger on both the upper and lower barrel in girth.

PenWorks

The Jr Gent/Statesmen 1 was plagued with threading problems as well. Some tight some loose. It was a crap shoot when you ordered them how the threading would be. I hope you have a good one :biggrin:

Top Bottom