Jr Gent Titanium

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

samuel07

Is the Jr Gent titanium finish a gold colored plating? Anybody have any issues with this plating? I have a customer who doesn't prefer the rhodium plating.

Thanks,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The only Jr. Gent with gold colored plating is the 10k one. Due to its wear characteristics, I don't recomend using it. While noticeably different, the Baron in Gold Titanium is gold colored and the plating wear characteristics are extremely good.

bjackman

Lou,
I'm seeing them in both gold Ti & black Ti.

http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cgi-bin/shopper?search=action&keywords=jr-gentlemens

I've never had any issues with CSU's titanium coatings. Good stuff.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Bill - Yes, the picture on the site is misleading. The regular and Jr Gent in the "platinum series" are both Rhodium plated for the main parts and either 22k gold or black ti for the highlights on the centerband. The gold Gent and Jr Gent that you see in the picture are 10kt. I just confirmed this with Danny at CS USA.

chigdon

Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />The only Jr. Gent with gold colored plating is the 10k one. Due to its wear characteristics, I don't recomend using it. While noticeably different, the Baron in Gold Titanium is gold colored and the plating wear characteristics are extremely good.

The Jr Gent Ballpoint only comes in the 10k. The regular comes in gold Ti.

wayneis

You don't mention if you are talking about rollerball or ball point. If you are talking Rollerball then they have both 10K and Titanium Gold finish. Titanium in my opinion is the only way to go. With the ball point they only have a 10K in gold.

Wayne

Originally posted by samuel07
<br />Is the Jr Gent titanium finish a gold colored plating? Anybody have any issues with this plating? I have a customer who doesn't prefer the rhodium plating.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom