Jr.Gent pencil stockists?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philb

Hi,

So anyone know of stockists of the Jr.Gent Rhodium Pencil? Ive bought them from CSUSA before but they haven't had any in for a while?

Cheers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Phil:
I have not seen the Jr. Gent pencil in sometime. However, I am almost certain that the Schmidt Pencil Mechanism can be converted to work in the Jr. Gent Ballpoint. This can be accomplished by following the instruction for converting a Sierra or Perfect Fit twist. These instructions are on the web. At one point these instructions were in the library, here. I just can't seem to find the tutorial.

I hope this helps!

PenMan1

THANK YOU, DON!

I knew this information was available, somewhere! I just couldn't remember where. I was searching your site:)

philb

its_virgil

They fooled me and I stand corrected. It looks like the transmission is different also. The sierra conversion may work. I think I have a jr gent ballpoint and I may check it out. The conversion will not have an eraser like the pencil. The ballpoint cap scrrews into place and the pencil appears to slide on and off to get access to the eraser.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

PenMan1

This warrants a call to CSUSA technical support. They list this as a pen or pencil, but do not include instructions on pencil assembly.

I have a couple if Jr ballpoints and a few Schmidt mechanisms. I'll try the "Sierra" conversion this week. I'll also call CSUSA for clarification.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi,

So anyone know of stockists of the Jr.Gent Rhodium Pencil? Ive bought them from CSUSA before but they haven't had any in for a while?

Cheers
Hello Phil; I have 1 of CS USA's Jr. Gent Pencil in Rhodium (item # 050-0377) that I have no need for! (It seemed like a good idea at the time:biggrin:) It cost me $21.00 CDN at the time of purchase. You are welcome to it for $20.00 CDN + mailing costs.

I see you are in the UK, so it may not be worth your while!

philb

Thread revival!! Anyone successfully found out if the conversion is possible, or any other stockists?

Ive tried the Schmidt mechanism/insert in the Ballpoint style Jr.Gent, but its a couple of MM too long for the mechanism to fully thread down. Also it doesn't seem to engage the twist part of the pencil insert?

sbell111

Thread revival!! Anyone successfully found out if the conversion is possible, or any other stockists?

Ive tried the Schmidt mechanism/insert in the Ballpoint style Jr.Gent, but its a couple of MM too long for the mechanism to fully thread down. Also it doesn't seem to engage the twist part of the pencil insert?

Did you try the conversion method mentioned in post 7, et al.

Top Bottom