Jr. Gent Part - Replacement

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Elliott

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can replace this part? It is from a Jr. Gent Ball Point Kit. I would hate to lose the whole kit because I broke one of these.

Thanks,
E

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

I can send you one. Just let me know what your address is.
Do you have thread protectors to make sure the threads don't collapse when pressing in tube? If not let me know.;)

Ron Mc

Elliot.....After looking at my replacement hardware I came back to the machine to read your post again and noticed the word rollerball.
Unfortunately I cannot help you after all.

cowchaser

Originally posted by Ron Mc

I can send you one. Just let me know what your address is.
Do you have thread protectors to make sure the threads don't collapse when pressing in tube? If not let me know.;)

Not to hijack here, but what are thread protectors, because I evidently don't have any.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Dustin, I think Ron is talking about what I call a press block. Take a piece of scrap wood and drill a hole in it large enough for the threads to fit into. Use it when you press the part to place so that the pressure is on the metal trim ring instead of on the threads. This is big-time important if you are making El Grande or Churchill pens as the threads are plastic.

Edit:

I forgot, you can also protect your "threads" with those plastic bags from the dry cleaners! :D:D:D:D

Elliott

Thanks everyone for the offers and suggestions. But sadly I still don't have a replacement.

Well. I guess this kit goes into the scrap yard for now. Nuts!

Top Bottom