Jr Gent II and RtroConvertion

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RDH79

I done a search but came up nothing. Is it possible to convert Jr Gent II and retro rollerball s to fountian pens. If so can I just but the parts I need. I have about 12 rollerballs madeandwould like to even them out with fountians. I have never seen any place to buy the parts separately Thanks Rich H.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TomW

If any of the Jr.Gents are Copper, I'd trade some fountain pen parts for some rollerball parts.

Tom

Russianwolf

The nib sections swap out between the two, so yes, they are easily convertable.

However, The nib sections are only sold with the kits. So you'll have to buy extra kits (fountain pen kits) and swap some, or find someone (like the person above) to trade with.

Russianwolf

I don't know about you guys but I can tell the difference in most of the plating colors between the suppliers. I mean the Ti Gold from Berea isn't an exact match for the Ti Gold From CSUSA. The platinums are very close, but I can still see a diff in the platings.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I would probably just go and buy the Jr Gent fountain kits and switch them around, that way you haven't wasted anything and if you don't want the rollerball kits, someone will always buy them. Possibly me.

Top Bottom