Jr. Gent II?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rcd567

Where's the best place to get them? Sorry, new guy here and I haven't figured out what they are called at different outlets. Where would you suggest? I want to try my hand at a little nicer pen. Rollerball...not yet ready for a fountain.

Thanks for your help. This site is awesome. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Your timing is bad, Bob.

Last month there was a group buy for Craft Supply. IF you can buy in those group purchases, you will save about 22%. So, buy enough to hold you over for about 45-60 days - then participate in the next "group buy" (sometime in March, probably).

rlharding

Bob, there is no difference betweem a fountain pen and a rollerball. Each requires you to shove an insert in the nib end. They are interchangeable

el_d

Fountain pens are nice. Jump right in, I did. Just wish I could get one without some one swiping my fountain and leaving me their rollerball. They turn the same but one has a more elegant look to it.

Rcd567

Your timing is bad, Bob.

Last month there was a group buy for Craft Supply. IF you can buy in those group purchases, you will save about 22%. So, buy enough to hold you over for about 45-60 days - then participate in the next "group buy" (sometime in March, probably).

Actually I'm right on time...a day late and a dollar short. :(

alphageek

Former Moderator
Funny thing is that group by had 5x the number of kits needed to get the max discount.

I really wish we could figure out a good organization scheme.. We really should be able to pull off a csusa group buy every month.

OKLAHOMAN

Dean, could be because of the gift certificats and that Chris is open to buying anything they sell, but I agree once every 60 days at least.
Funny thing is that group by had 5x the number of kits needed to get the max discount.

I really wish we could figure out a good organization scheme.. We really should be able to pull off a csusa group buy every month.

marcruby

If there's one thing I can't stand it's the guy who says 'boy did you just miss a good deal'...

>:p

Marc

Your timing is bad, Bob.

Top Bottom