Jr Gent II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy Simmons

I think they are all called the same thing. I haven't come across any strange names, probably because they dont turn up in my searches.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The Jr. Gentleman pen is made for CSUSA. They are the only source. I buy them 100 at a time and sell them in small quantities. I do not handle the 10 kt, because I don't think it is durable---you are entitled to differ with my judgement.:biggrin::biggrin:

skamrath1

The Jr. Gentleman pen is made for CSUSA. They are the only source. I buy them 100 at a time and sell them in small quantities. I do not handle the 10 kt, because I don't think it is durable---you are entitled to differ with my judgement.:biggrin::biggrin:

Ed do you have any in gold ti ballpoint? I see the rhodium.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
That pen is only offered in 10kt and rhodium---they don't make a tigold.

The atrax is available in tigold and looks very similar to the Jr. Gent.

skamrath1

That pen is only offered in 10kt and rhodium---they don't make a tigold.

The atrax is available in tigold and looks very similar to the Jr. Gent.

Ah ok lol I saw you have it in the rollerball style so I assumed it was also available in ballpoint lol That is what I get for assuming lol

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Scott,

If you are looking for logic or continuity, you have come to the WRONG industry!!

Pen kits are designed completely independently from each other, from all appearances.

However, being unconstrained by "industry norms" does create some interesting new designs from time to time----so there are SOME advantages!!

skamrath1

Scott,

If you are looking for logic or continuity, you have come to the WRONG industry!!

Pen kits are designed completely independently from each other, from all appearances.

However, being unconstrained by "industry norms" does create some interesting new designs from time to time----so there are SOME advantages!!

Logic? Whats that? I am looking for a Scottie-style FP! Hehe

Top Bottom