In Memoriam
Originally posted by Randy_
<br /><u>Version II</u>*
Barrel: 2.09"
Cap: 1.9"

<u>Version I</u>
Barrel: 2.09"
Cap: 1.812"

* Source: IAP member submission for Pen Reference Chart.

Thanks Randy.
I give up.
I looked for that information and all I could find is Daniels chart.
It is not in the"library section" on the Home page, where is it lsted?

Randy_

Originally posted by ctEaglesc
<br />Thanks Randy.
I give up.
I looked for that information and all I could find is Daniels chart.
It is not in the"library section" on the Home page, where is it listed?

Sorry. It is not posted anywhere. It is the chart that I am working on based on Daniel's work(with his generous permission); but expanded to add more technical specs. There is an entire thread on the subject here:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17874&SearchTerms=chart

Right now, I am still in the organizational stage and don't have enough new information to present to justify taking up space on the forum. I've had a number of people provide me with various bits and pieces of data and when I get that all together in one place and in a useful format, I'll put it out for people to use....even though it won't be complete for a long time, if ever.

If anybody out there is willing to measure up a kit or two for me to fill in some of the blanks, I would love to have your help. My thinking, right now us to acquire all of the measurements for the 25 or 30 most popular kits and then post the chart. After that is done, then I can work on acquiring the data for the other kits. By my count, there are about 200 unique kits so this is going to take a while to complete.

To those of you who have volunteered already in the other thread, I have your names and will be contacting you soon. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom