Jr Gent Ballpoint

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

talbot

I noticed today that there is one available from CSUSA yet its something I dont think Iv'e seen on this forum from any one.
Would a Jr. Gent ballpoint not be more popular than a rollerball, perhaps those that sell their pens can advise, or is there a problem with the ballpoint kit?

Also do any of the other popular FP's have a ballpoint match, Baron Statesman etc.

Finally, may I wish a happy and peaceful Christmas to all IAP members.
regards, Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Bill,

The Jr. Gent Ballpoint has no problems, that I know of. Yes, I do make it. Not available in Titanium gold, so only make Rhodium (silver color).

LONG nose -- women not real impressed.

igran7

I make them and sell quite a few as well. It has a good quality mechanism and there is a matching pencil as well.

Attachments

• 2802714270102277282S600x600Q85.jpg
    2802714270102277282S600x600Q85.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 251

Rudy Vey

I noticed today that there is one available from CSUSA yet its something I dont think Iv'e seen on this forum from any one.
Would a Jr. Gent ballpoint not be more popular than a rollerball, perhaps those that sell their pens can advise, or is there a problem with the ballpoint kit?

Also do any of the other popular FP's have a ballpoint match, Baron Statesman etc.

Finally, may I wish a happy and peaceful Christmas to all IAP members.
regards, Bill
The El Grande is also available in a pen or pencil version - this is a kit from Berea. I wonder why they never put out a ballpoint and pencil in the Baron style - that would be nice.

talbot

Thank you all for the replies.
I see what you mean about the nib being quite long Ed but I think it still makes an attractive looking ballpoint as per Joe's pic and Steve sells them pretty well so I think its got to go on my list.
Not sure about the El Grande though but I do want to try a Churchill sometime soon.
Thanks again gentlemen.
Regards, Bill

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Bill,

I hope you sell a TON of them!!!

Good luck.

I have really never given it a fair chance, cause it's not MY favorite - maybe I will "rethink" that, this year.

follow3

I have to agree with everyone else, I love this pen. I make quite a few and I have one for myself as well. I also happen to like the long nib....just a matter of personal prefference on that one I guess.

Good luck,
Steve

talbot

Lovely pen there Mark.
Are they available over here or do you bring the kits in from US?
As to selling a lot of them Ed, I haven't sold any pens, I just like making them and I give them to family and friends or put them in the 'box'
I think I'll have to consider selling them though just to cover the cost of some of the kits.
regards, Bill
Regards, Bill

Ligget

Lovely pen there Mark.
Are they available over here or do you bring the kits in from US?
Regards, Bill

Bill I bring them over from the USA, they are not available in the UK (as usual), however, the Jr Gent version 2 rollerball with the cap is available from Robin Hood sorry Turners Retreat! :foot-in-mouth: :biggrin:

talbot

Bill I bring them over from the USA, they are not available in the UK (as usual), however, the Jr Gent version 2 rollerball with the cap is available from Robin Hood sorry Turners Retreat! :foot-in-mouth: :biggrin:

The choice is somewhat limited there Mark and a bit pricey at times but it's about all we've got here.
If you ever do a bulk buy for your UK association I would love to be able to participate.
Perhaps you could let me know?
regards, Bill

Top Bottom