Jr. Gent Ball Points

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary

Has anyone made any of the Jr. Gentlemen's Ball Points, and if so what do you think of them? I made five of them about 6 weeks ago to have them in inventory. Although I've sold 27 other pens in that same time frame, none of the ball points have sold. A number of people said they were bulky and uncomfortable.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rudy Vey

Have not made any of these yet, but had a customer that wanted the pencil after he bought the rollerball at christmas time. I think the ball point is pretty big, at least the pencil is.

Rudy
SE Mi

WoodChucker

Gary, I've made four and sold one. I always ask about this pen when someone picks it up and puts it back down. They say its nice but most people end up buying the Cigar pen because it's little cheaper. I like the Gent Jr twist better myself, it has a much better mechanism then the Cigar, but it is a little heavier.

PenWorks

Sounds like your compalining [:D]
Why aren't you happy about the 27 other pens you sold

I have sold several, but I do sell more RB than BP. I would
not say they fly off the shelf. But it is a nice piece.

arehrlich

I haven't made any of the BPs but made my first Jr. Gent's pencil the other day. I've been showing it off.... a few people said they really liked the weight and balance, a few said it was too heavy. None have placed orders as yet :)

I'm probably in the minority, but my FPs have sold the best.

Alan

Gary

The Jr. Gent and Jr. Statesman rollerballs are fine, in fact they are my best selling kits. But remember with those pens you are gripping the metal nib when you write. With the ball points you have to grip the wooden barrel which is much larger than the metal nib of the rollerball. I have pretty big hands, and they even feel large to me. I was just wondering what other's feedback has been.

Gary

Originally posted by penworks
<br />Sounds like your compalining [:D]
Why aren't you happy about the 27 other pens you sold

I have sold several, but I do sell more RB than BP. I would
not say they fly off the shelf. But it is a nice piece.

Hey, Anthony...[xx(]

Kidding. I <b>was</b> happy with the sales. It let's me make more pens.[:p]

Just doing what I can to analyze the market place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom