jr gent 1 kit assembly

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Irish Pat

Just started to use the jr gent 1 kit but my only problem is putting the pen together.when I turn the end cap the refill will not come out at the nib end.I have the spring in .it seems very free when you turn the end cap.can anyone help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
The Jr Gent 1 is a capped rollerball pen. The refill should be out of the nib end all the time. Are we talking about the same pen? Perhaps you could post a picture.

Irish Pat

Photo

The Jr Gent 1 is a capped rollerball pen. The refill should be out of the nib end all the time. Are we talking about the same pen? Perhaps you could post a picture.

A jr Gent 1 kit

Attachments

• jr gent 1 kit.jpg
    jr gent 1 kit.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 183

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
That is the JG1. The tip should be out all the time, you don't turn the end cap to get it to come out. If it is not out, I can think of two reasons. First try to insert the refill from the outside of the nib end. f it will not go through, than the plating may be too thick. You can remedy this by reaming it out with a slightly larger drill bit. If it does go through, check the length of the barrel, it may be too long (the tube shipped with the kit was the wrong size). You can disassemble the pen and trim to the correct size.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The refill is always extended....you might have missed putting the cap refill spring in when you assembled. Easy fix....If you pop me your email, I'll email intructions to you ... or you can find them under the Apprentice Jr. Gent at the CSUSA site.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The spring goes in the tube, not on the refill like others. This bout drove me up a wall till I looked at the instructions.
WB

What? These things come with instructions? :rolleyes:
Yea, even though real men don't use them.:biggrin::biggrin: It's like asking how to get somewhere when you are driving...

Top Bottom