Joke is on Me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

shastastan

I've been using up some kits making pens for friends. In the last kit I used, the tubes were different lengths. I thought they were for some slim line style that I had probably forgotten about. When I assemble the pen, the writing tip did not come out the cap. I kept pushing in the mechanism until it did. I didn't have any instructions for this kit either. The pen looks okay. Today, I got an email ad from PSI showing replacement tubes for the Concava pen. Whap! sound of hand palm hitting my forehead. Somehow I had put some Concava tubes in a slim line kit. Duh!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

shastastan

I have not done that yet but I have used the wrong bushings... I now measure the bushings for each one I do

I had not thought of that, so thanks for posting. I have a little plastic bag with a 7mm tag in it. When I buy kits, they come in a large bag and I've been putting the bushings with the kits. I'm going to have to think up a more organized system which shouldn't be hard to do. I have 3 plastic plano boxes, with compartments, that I keep all of my pen stuff in. One box is just for sandpaper pieces.

Top Bottom