JohnnyCNC's Tool Rest System

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JBCustomPens

Hey everyone,

I have recently received JohnnyCNC's tool rest system, and it is a very well made product. As with all of my purchases from John, they have been all top notch and excellent craftsmanship. The tool rest system includes a post, and you can buy rests at different length if you want to. The one I bought was at 3 1/2" and it is absolutely perfect for TBC. So, in my experience, the product is excellently crafted, has a great shiney surface your tools just glide over, and is available at a great price. I know getting a new tool rest might seem like a weird idea, but if you TBC a lot, this is a necessary tool, at least for me! I encourage everyone, to try this product out, from a very happy and satisfied customer!:):):)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

Ditto's to what Gregg says...I've got Johnny's tool rest and it's top notch! If you turn between centers you NEED his 3 1/2 inch rest! I've also got the 6 inch rest and they are simple and easy to change out.

johnnycnc

Just so everyone is aware; while I have made many, many toolrests over the last couple years, the one Gregg has is an all new, improved product.

The older models are good, no doubt.
This new model, the MKII, just happens to be an even better unit.
(I won't advertise here).

papNal

I just got my new stainless rest for my 1014 Jet,haven't tried it yet,but its a quality piece of tooling.I also love the Eliminator and TBC bushings.I'm BROKE but HAPPY:) John

Nellieteach

Agree with everything that has been said. The new tool rest arrived 2 business days after it was ordered. Have used it all week. Am using it on my new Delta 46-460 (my Jet 1014 is my designated buffer now). All of the products from John have been of superior quality and his service cannot be beat.
Thanks John for great products and service.
Nadine Nelson

broitblat

OK, got a chance to use my new tool rest today -- what a pleasure for the tools to just glide across the rest (and to have the right size for TBC).

-Barry

Old Lar

Johnm
Got mine and bushings yesterday-- used it today and it works great. No more mandrel for me. Great service too!

Thanks, Larry

Top Bottom