JohnnyCNC eliminator bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timbo

They're a 3-piece set of tapered delrin bushings designed to assist you in applying CA to 2 turned blanks at the same time on a mandrel. Theoretically, the CA will not stick to the derin like it would metal bushings. The tapered conical shape allows for use with many sized tubes. I love mine and used them with every CA job.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Welcome to IAP Les! Enjoy.

I have gotten some of Johnnycnc's bushings and have been VERY pleased with them (the cost is WORTH IT! I'm done buying cheap toys). I have not used/ordered those from Constant, which I believe (folks, correct me if I'm wrong) are now also available from ClassicNib. They look equally good.

Both should do you fine! I'm not the most experienced turner, but whenever I can TBC... I do!

Be well! Have FUN!

Last edited:

MaderaTurner

Is Johnny CNC still making TBC Bushings? I went to the link on this page and it is all ads for other sites. ???? I am wanting to start turning pens and do not want to use a mandrel and understand Johnny CNC is the man to get them from. Thanks

flyitfast

I have been very happy with the bushings from Brian Nikitas. Accuracy and durability are his strengths and they are reasonable. He also has adapter bushings which allow the use existing bushings. I really like his 7mm TBC bushings which I use alot. Thanks Brian.

TBCBushings.com
Gordon

beck3906

If you look at the bottom of the page when trying the link, it says the site is available for sale. Johnny has not been active in making things for a number of years,

His TBC bushings were so tight tolerance you would push out the first bushing when inserting the second.

I still have a few in use.

Top Bottom