john deere green blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker1967

does anyone know where i can find a blank in john deere green color my bosses birthday is first of nov and i would like to make her a pen and she loves john deere. can i just use a curly maple blank and stain it green and then d=sand it back to close to john deere green. any help would be wonderful
thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

Todd, i bought the solid green and yellow blanks from PSI and ripped 1/4" pieces of both colors.
Sanded them til they fit flush together, ca them, drilled and turned, then a ca finish.
Post a pic latter if i can.

I tried to make a "Heineken" pen for a friend who used to work there. I tried to find a way to paint it "Heineken green" with no success. Then someone suggested that I take something of that color to Home Depot or any paint shop and they would make me a paint of that exact tone. Never did it though, as my friend changed job.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
does anyone know where i can find a blank in john deere green color my bosses birthday is first of nov and i would like to make her a pen and she loves john deere. can i just use a curly maple blank and stain it green and then d=sand it back to close to john deere green. any help would be wonderful
thanks
I got some from Jonathon Brooks (Brooks803 on IAP). sometime back. They were great looking with the yellow in the green!

Top Bottom