Jetstream Sport

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

khogan16

Hello,
Im hoping someone can help me out here. I have a customer that like the jet stream sport pens. He likes the ink that comes with them, its a hybrid ink and he said that he doesn't like rollerballs. He would like me to make a pen for him but to use the jet stream sport refills. Now I purchased a jet stream pen with this refill and don't know what refill we have available to use that would be like it. The jet stream refill is a little odd. I asked him to look at the Private reserve Easy flow 9000. He told me that it's no comparison to the jet stream. He must be a left had writer because he is concerned about smearing. he also likes the butter smooth writing of the jet stream.

any one have any ideas if this will fit any pen kits available or a refill that would match the same qualities??

jhprice

I'm thinking that you may have to take the Uniball refill and adapt a click pen to fit it. May have to vary the length of the tube(s) to get them to fit.

ghostrider

This one has been on my drawing board for a long time now as I am a very big fan of the Jetstream ink, and the main reason I got into this was to get to the point were I possessed enough skills to make my own pen that would take a Jetstream refill.

There are no kits that will take the Jetstream refill. I plan on modifying some myself. Someone here has already modified the Atlas for the Uniball 207, and I told him about the Jetstream so he may have tried it.

sbell111

I just had a customer who wanted a pen that would accept the jetstream refill. Has anyone worked out a way to adapt a kit to them?

Top Bottom