Jeff Powell's Blanks - ;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have been turning a bunch of Jeff Powells blanks and found out my customers as well as myself have become hooked. They take a little more care and precision when drilling, but the results are fantastic and the quality is great. Some people just love the Dragons and Flames in wood ans others love the icons as a theme of the pen. The swirling resins are just beautiful once the pen is completed.

Now I have a bunch of people asking for specfic themes... like A sailboat in acrylic, a runner ( fitness), a musical note ( music ), an airplane, A bike, ( for cyclists) more flames and flying dragons!

I haven't seen these being offered on the extoics blanks site, but I was wondering if anyone knows how to contact him to see if he would be open to some new themes with his pens. MAybe other people would be interested in these also.

Treeturner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Buzzzz4

I have been turning a bunch of Jeff Powells blanks and found out my customers as well as myself have become hooked. They take a little more care and precision when drilling, but the results are fantastic and the quality is great. Some people just love the Dragons and Flames in wood ans others love the icons as a theme of the pen. The swirling resins are just beautiful once the pen is completed.

Now I have a bunch of people asking for specfic themes... like A sailboat in acrylic, a runner ( fitness), a musical note ( music ), an airplane, A bike, ( for cyclists) more flames and flying dragons!

I haven't seen these being offered on the extoics blanks site, but I was wondering if anyone knows how to contact him to see if he would be open to some new themes with his pens. MAybe other people would be interested in these also.

Treeturner

He does have a sailboat. Which is a fast seller. But you can also PM him as workinforwood.

Attachments

• P5050816.jpg
    P5050816.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 452

workinforwood

Thanks for the compliments. Always call Dawn because she often has stuff not yet posted. I do have music notes, flames and sail boats. If she truly has none left you can always ask me. Be sure and always ask her what's new and also ask about the blue ice dragons she's hiding somewhere!

DAWWWWWNNNN..... Can you PLEEAASE... break loose a few of your ice blue dragons you have been hiding and maybe a couple of sailboats and put them on the website when you have time?? :) :) Thanks

squirltwohd

Thanks for the compliments. Always call Dawn because she often has stuff not yet posted. I do have music notes, flames and sail boats. If she truly has none left you can always ask me. Be sure and always ask her what's new and also ask about the blue ice dragons she's hiding somewhere!

I have found your special armed forces series and you only had 1 helicopter left. I wanted to use more as rewards for donors to our VVA memorial which will contain an AH1 Cobra that actually saw service in Vietnam. Could you let me know if it's possible to get more, otherwise I may have to use the "BROTHERS" blanks and I'll build a custom presentation box. I just got your 1 Apache and 1 brother blank today and will bring it to our meeting tomorrow, although I wish I could record the praises I know I'll get when the see these blanks. I'm providing my e-mail if you wish to correspond directly. Thanks for your excellent work

jttheclockman

I have found your special armed forces series and you only had 1 helicopter left. I wanted to use more as rewards for donors to our VVA memorial which will contain an AH1 Cobra that actually saw service in Vietnam. Could you let me know if it's possible to get more, otherwise I may have to use the "BROTHERS" blanks and I'll build a custom presentation box. I just got your 1 Apache and 1 brother blank today and will bring it to our meeting tomorrow, although I wish I could record the praises I know I'll get when the see these blanks. I'm providing my e-mail if you wish to correspond directly. Thanks for your excellent work

You are way better off trying to email Jeff or PM him. He does not come on much any more.

Top Bottom