IT'S HEREEE!!!!!!!! No, the good stuff this time.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

The group buy Turkish Walnut that is.

I'll be getting things ready as I can over the next couple days (They do expect me to go to work after all) and hopefully start mailing them back out on Saturday.

Attachments

• Picture 113.jpg
    Picture 113.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 278
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
The group buy Turkish Walnut that is.

I'll be getting things ready as I can over the next couple days (They do expect me to go to work after all) .....
Hey....let's get your priorities straight here :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Seriously, I also hate how my day job gets in the way of what I want to do.

rjwolfe3

Just curious if the wood matches the photos that were posted? I have not bought any yet but may try to get in on the next one or buy from one of our vendors if they start carrying them (hint, Ed!).

Russianwolf

Just curious if the wood matches the photos that were posted? I have not bought any yet but may try to get in on the next one or buy from one of our vendors if they start carrying them (hint, Ed!).

So far I've just ripped open the corner as shown. The wood likes very tight grained as expected with Turkish Walnut, and the figure on the couple pieces I pulled out looks as advertised. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with what they paid.

On an odd note, the package came to me from NY, so it appears that Onur work similarly to the Bethlehem Olive People. Ships stock to someone in the states and has them ship it to the final customer.

Top Bottom