Invisivue

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I've been out of the loop for a bit. Is invisivue made/sold/used anymore? A search here didn't show anything recent. A quick google search showed nobody selling it. I can't say I enjoyed drilling/turning the stuff, but the end result was always a beautiful piece.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Yussef, please post the results of any further searching you do.

I would be interested in buying some white, black and red Invisavue.

I still have some green, orange and blue.

Will do, if I find anything. Do you know why most everyone seems to have stopped selling it? We're people not buying it because of the difficulties working with it?

magpens

I believe you are right in thinking it did not sell well because of the difficulties in machining it. I had no problem turning it slowly on a metal-working lathe and taking light cuts. I actually love the finished results, like you.

Will do, if I find anything. Do you know why most everyone seems to have stopped selling it? We're people not buying it because of the difficulties working with it?

curlyjoe

manufactured by berea only. PSI never sold it. Has been discontinued for a few years now.
last i called berea has yellow, peach and moo cow available i wish i can get a few of the other colors myself

Top Bottom