An Interesting Document I Stumbled Upon - PSI Products

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vtgaryw

I had gathered up a batch of pen kits to sell, mostly a bunch of onesies and twosies that I don't turn anymore. I was looking for current prices, and had one PSI kit P/N that they don't carry anymore. When I googled the part number, it turned up this document library that gives a breakdown of 168 PSI kits.

Looks to be a couple of years old, but thought it might be useful to folks. Here's the link:

pen kit parts 1-20-12

Gary

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

larryc

I had gathered up a batch of pen kits to sell, mostly a bunch of onesies and twosies that I don't turn anymore. I was looking for current prices, and had one PSI kit P/N that they don't carry anymore. When I googled the part number, it turned up this document library that gives a breakdown of 168 PSI kits.

Looks to be a couple of years old, but thought it might be useful to folks. Here's the link:

pen kit parts 1-20-12

Gary

I converted that file into a PDF file and I was going to post it but it is 110mb and that's too big.

plantman

pen kit parts 1-20-12

Gary

Gary; If you want to see a larger view or be able to move the page anywhere on the screen, left click your mouse. Jim S

darrin1200

I can't seem to get the link to work on my tablet. Is it a special type of web page? Sometimes my Galaxy is fussy about the types of pages it opens.

Top Bottom