Interested in supporting childrens hosptital?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaacrapelje

I didn't know where to post this so Jeff if you find a better place please move it. I am looking to see if anyone is interested or has the time to turn some pens to be auctioned off to support Children's Hospital. The auction was created to help support Children's Hospital. On April 26, 2004 some of our family friends lost their son after being born for one hour and three minutes. Children's hospital helped determine the cause of their baby's death. They were extremely greatfull for the support children's gave them. They established a guild to raise money for the hospital. Last year the auction raised over 30,000 bucks and this year we are hoping for more. I am willing to supply the wood and pay for the kits all you need to do is turn the pens. Or if you have finished pens that works also. The guild is in a couple of weeks or if they are done later the guild will save them for next years auction. Thanks, isaac

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Isaac,

I am willing to send some of my pens. I make a lot but just never get around to selling any. I would rather donate some for a good cause than sell them anyway! Send your address so I know where to send them.

Woodlvr

Isaac,
I would love to send you some pens if you will PM me the address where to send them.
Good luck with this. I hope that it goes over well for you.

Mike

broitblat

Isaac,

I'm happy to send some of the pens I've already made and make some more for this worthy cause. Please let us know the details.

-Barry

isaacrapelje

Wow, thanks for the quick and generous response. To answer some questions the Children's Hospital that is supports is the one in Seattle Wa I think (All I know is it goes to a great cause). For those of you that want to send pens My address is
Isaac Rapelje
1016 Haven Heights Rd
Sequim Wa 98382

Also if you can give me an idea of what each pen is worth that would be helpful. I will pass it on to the guild that runs the auction. I really do appreciate the help it is such a great cause. Let me know if I can send some blanks your way for future turnings. Thanks again, Isaac

Randy_

Here is a link to the LIST OF GUILDS that are currently supporting the work of <u>Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center</u> in Seattle, Washington. Maybe you can find out which one will be receiving IAP member's donations??

blodal

Wow, what a coincidence. My daughter who lives in Seattle just called last night to tell us she is pregnant. This will be our first grand child.

I will be happy to send you a couple of pens in honor of this wonderful event in our lives.

Thanks for posting this request. We will be coming to Seattle in late July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom