Inspiration!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

scalawagtoo

All the FANTASTIC PEN ART I have seen over the last few days has really inspired me. All I have ever done are plain old PSI designs.
No wonder I was bored with penmaking.

Last couple days I have let myself go and starting turning original stuff. Actually got that set of mini-chisels out and started using them.

Today I made a pen that I call "LOVELY LADY IN A TUBE TOP" and the women that I showed it to loved it. I"m working on another called "The Girl From Ipanema".

I have pics of my shop and work but I gotta figger out how to compress them to 90 KB.

THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION!!!!

JimGo

When do we get to see the pictures?!?!?!!?!?

Three easy steps to reduce to 90K (or 140K if you are saving in your album):
1) reduce the resolution ("DPI") to be 72, that's the standard resolution for monitors
2) crop all extraneous stuff out of the picture
3) reduce the width of the picture to be approximately 600 pixels wide

If you follow these three simple guidelines, MOST of your pics should be under the size limits here. Of course, you may have to play with #3 (above) so that instead of the width, the longest side is 600 pixels or so.

You can do all of this in Microsoft's PhotoEditor if you have Microsoft Office. There are also a BUNCH of free/very inexpensive programs out there that will let you do these basic functions.

HTH!

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
I down loaded "Windows Power toys"
The image resized is "resizing for Dummies"
After installation, right click on the picture,Chooses "small or medium",click on "advanced" I select both options, smaller not bigger and resize originals.
After using these I have never had the problem of getting the problem screen when uploading pictures.
No cropping.No electing size.
I select the close up mode for my camera(2 year 2 megapix Kodak)
They may not be the best but I get a postable image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom