Ink upgrades??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darrin

Where do you folks buy your ink to upgrade the poor quality rollerballs that come with the basic kits? I have only ever purchased one type of upgrade and am looking to expand and possibly do it for less money. I have always purchased the "Hauser Gigant 012" from Berea to upgrade the RT euro and Sierra kits. Any ideas on slimline style upgrades? What do you install in your Sierra pens( Or any that are parker style for that matter)?

Rudy Vey

Where do you folks buy your ink to upgrade the poor quality rollerballs that come with the basic kits? I have only ever purchased one type of upgrade and am looking to expand and possibly do it for less money. I have always purchased the "Hauser Gigant 012" from Berea to upgrade the RT euro and Sierra kits. Any ideas on slimline style upgrades? What do you install in your Sierra pens( Or any that are parker style for that matter)?

Darrin, the rollerball refills from Hauser coming with Berea kits are not good, or as I say sometimes, they are crap. I use them, like others here, to mix my epoxy glue. I exchange them for Schmidt rollerball refills, both Lou (DCBluesman) and Tony (Penworks) sell them.
The ball point refills coming with Berea kits are ecellent, and I have said this here at least 10 times, that I have customers coming back to me and ask for these refills. They had used their first ones up and exchanged them for a brandname Parker or Cross and are disappointed of their quality.
This said, for Sierra Click, I use the gel refill that is recommended in the instructions, I am afraid a customer will lose the extensions needed for the parker-style refills.

Top Bottom