INK SUPPLY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

scotirish

I have been purchasing my ink from Fahrneys, the problem is I am running out of colors. Where do you buy your ink from? Second question is where do you buy the single pen stand? I see on a lot of the pictures pens on a single stand, have been looking and not found them. Any help will be appreciated.:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I get my ink from Anthony at PenWorks
Web - The Golden Nib - PenWorks - PM - Penchetta Cave Creek, AZ.

The single pen stand from Nilecorp:
http://www.nilecorp.com/store-detail.asp?categoryID=200209&subcategoryID=20020907&subcategory=17%2E+Pen+%26+Frame+Stand+%28click+for+more+style%29&txtPicName=SC%2DAcrylicPen%2Ejpg&description=Acrylic+pen+display%2C+acrylic+eyeglasses+holder

Firefyter-emt

For ink, check out these suppliers:

www.pendemonium.com
http://shop.peartreepens.com/main.sc

Pear Tree Pens has a great sample program where you can try out the inks before you buy a bottle. I just ordered a sample of 4 new inks and a fresh bottle of Visconti Brown

Texatdurango

I can't believe how some of us come up with the same ideas, or at least similar ones.

I made a mahogany desk stand to hold seven pens. Right now I have an assortment of my fountain pens, all from different kits, sitting there with different color inks inside each. I got to thinking... why not make seven identical pens with different colored acrylic bodies, each matching the color of ink inside them.

When I get home, that will be one of the first things I do. [:)]

scotirish

Only seven? I do not understand how you can live with only seven different colors! I need at least as many as I can find. This is why I no longer sell them, I keep everyone or give it th a family member. I an knee deep in pens and loving it. Please help me I have a pen addition!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom