? Ink Refill s?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchuck

I am selling the slimline, trimline, comfort & designer pens and I have had people ask me what kind of refills do they take. I don't want to buy refills from PSI or some other site and have to pay the shipping just for some refills. Can anybody out there tell me what refills they take. I have heard they take Cross refills and I have heard they take Parker refills. I have no clue and need some help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JDenney

I buy the Private Reserve branded labels from Ed & Dawn at their site. These refills always write smoothly and will give your pen recipients a great writing experience to go with the great visual and tactile feel they get from your pens! These are a huge upgrade over the refills that come with the pens, and are head and shoulders above any of the other refills I have tried from the major vendors like Woodcraft, PSI, CSUSA, etc.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I am selling the slimline, trimline, comfort & designer pens and I have had people ask me what kind of refills do they take. I don't want to buy refills from PSI or some other site and have to pay the shipping just for some refills. Can anybody out there tell me what refills they take. I have heard they take Cross refills and I have heard they take Parker refills. I have no clue and need some help.

IF you are drilling a 7mm hole, you are using a "Cross" type refill.

IF the refill has a "sawtooth" design on top, it is a "Parker" type refill.

And yes, www.exoticblanks.com offers upgrade refills for both. If you order from us, mark in the comments that you would like more info on the refills--I have a couple postcards suggesting ways to sell pens with these upgrades--

Top Bottom