inexpensive Source for Gold TI Streamlines?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dow

I'm looking for some gold ti streamline or similar kits. I've already located some black ti kits at woodpenpro.com (but he doesn't have gold ti, just 24k). I know berea has them, but they'e WAAAAAY more expensive than the woodpenpro black ti kits ($9.25 vs $2.50), and I'd like to find something comparable or at least reasonable in price.

Thoughts?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I WILL have tigold comfort pens, in the near future. How near?? Well, they are only 15 days overdue now, and I've not gotten a shipping notice, yet. I'm hoping for EARLY December---as opposed to late October, when they were planned.

Bitter, yes, a little!!

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
We could get some guys with bent noses to go visit them and
nicely ask them to ship ASAP. I'm sure they would be accommodating.

rjwolfe3

Keep in mind that not all gold ti or black ti is the same quality. It's cheaper for a reason. I made that mistake with black ti cigars. I could only use a third of the kits that I ordered. The rest I threw out because the vendor would not replace them unless I mailed them back at my expense.

dow

Well, Rats! I was hoping to find a good source that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. At the prices that I'm seeing (over 8.00 each), I can't very well afford to make slims of good quality platings AND sell them at a price point that the customer is going to want to pay. I'm finding that they sell pretty well at $20, but with the price of these kits, according to my math, I should be selling the at the price of my Aeros... $40.

I'll keep digging... maybe I'll find something.

Thanks for the suggestions, and if you turn up anything, then by all means, let me know.

Thanks again.
dow

RDH79

Ti/Gold slims

I usually get mine from Ed but he has been out for awhile. So I checked with 4 vendos and found that I could get Ti/Gold slims from Ernie BEAR TOOTH WOODS the cheapest. He is having the Mix and Match sale going on.There is a drastic price drop after 20 I think. Couple dollars more for Ti/Gold over 24K is well worth the price. No more 24K for me The plating wares off them to easily. So after $150 I have platnium and Ti/Gold slims and a couple Seirras coming. Make some money at a show and give it right back. The never ending money pit.
I noticed you were looking for a beefier pen than a slim I have never gotten this one but it looks heavier:
http://www.arizonasilhouetteinc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=2352

Hey Ed I will be watching for yours to come in. You always had a good price on them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom