Inertia pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

I have the same question. People who work in Health Care always want click pens because they only have one hand free and cannot use a capped pen conveniently.

Mr Vic

I've made 4 of them and sold 1. Folks love them until I tell them the price. I go $60 for one. When you go $20 plus nice blank $5-$10 it kicks the retail up. I may try dropping the price next season.

CREID

I've made 4 of them and sold 1. Folks love them until I tell them the price. I go $60 for one. When you go $20 plus nice blank $5-$10 it kicks the retail up. I may try dropping the price next season.

Geeez, I didn't even look at the price.:eek: I just seen it and thought it might be interesting although maybe troublesome. The fact that it uses a mini refill kind of turns me away too.

Curt

The Penguin

I have one that I received in an exchange. It's a nice pen - the only thing I don't like about it (and healthcare workers won't like either), is that it does not have a pocket clip.

frank123

How do you retract them? (If I'm understanding them right).

I've given some thought to making a pen that operates like my gravity knives with a spring loaded push button to release and retract the refill, but haven't gotten around to designing one yet.

Top Bottom