Improved WS II Click mechanism is a problem for me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Just bought a couple of the Wall Street II click pens from Woodcraft. I have been making these pens for a couple of years and have had no complaints from my customers. The new kits have a new and improved click mechanism (I didn't realize there were any problems with the old one) that will not allow the use of the Uni-ball refills. Normally this is not a problem but I have a customer that prefers the Uniball refill and I don't see any way to get it to work. Have any of you guys run into this problem and found a solution? Thanks in advance.

Xander

I shop at Bear Tooth Woods and they have had a notice on their site for a while now about changes to the 'Sierra' ... tube length change ... etc. This may be one of those changes.

From Bear Tooth Woods...

IMPORTANT NOTE ON SIERRA BUTTON CLICKS:
The Sierra Button Click Pen Kits used to come in two different sizes depending on which style. The Elegant Sierra and the Elegant Beauty Sierra kits had a shorter tube, while the Regular Sierra button clicks had longer tubes and required the use of the chrome extension piece. The old mechanism and tubes are being phased out with a new mechanism and a single tube. This tube is just a little longer than the sierra twist pens (NO CHANGES are being made to the twist pens). The new mechanism and tube will not use the chrome extension piece and will not work with the Pilot G2 refill. Below is a chart showing the old and new tube lengths.

Full data here... http://www.beartoothwoods.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_63&products_id=718

Last edited:
Top Bottom