If you had to choose a Click pen, which one?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

refueler1

Too many freakin threads going on hear but the wife has many questions. She wants me to make these family gifts and was now thinking she wants them to be click pens, cant make up her freakin mind! So anyway,,,,,if you were going to give click pens to family as gifts which click kit would you build? These will have acrylic blanks. She doesnt want wood.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renowb

Vertex for a man would be cool. But I agree with thewishman too on the long clicker.

t001xa22

Vertex Pens for the Guys

I totally agree about the Vertex pen. I just finished my first one using a Black Pearl acrylic blank. The blank color is so dark, it is hard to see the pearlescent tones in it, but it so matches out well with the black chrome. The click action on this pen is about the smoothest I have felt.

Last edited:

refueler1

I totally agree about the Vertex pen. I just finished my first one using a Black Pearl acrylic blank. The blank color is so dark, it is hard to see the pearlescent tones in it, but it so matches out well with the black chrome. The click action on this pen is about the smoothest I have felt.

Yeah the Vertex looks nice for the guys. Wonder how the clicker holds up? I read on another post yesterday about one of the click kits that uses a plastic mechanism and does not hold up well but cant remember which kit it was.

Super Dave

I like the long clicker from CSUSA. I didn't have much luck with the gold, but chrome and gun metal have held up well. Its a solid pen I would not hesitate to give or sell to anyone.

Dave

Top Bottom