ID Cards to included with a Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

krsmed

I need any info, file or ideas of a card with maybe wood name info ect. to include with the pens that I give away or sell(which is very few). Has anyone come up with something that you use?
I haven't been a round much lately due to medical problems but any help with this will surely be great!!
Thanks,
Keith

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arehrlich

Here's a card that I include with my pens.

Alan

20055418349_SpecialPens.jpg
<br />

Rudy Vey

I also supply a card with info about the wood and on the back of the card care instruction (what-not-to-do and to-dos, refill info etc.).This is printed on business card stock that I buy at Sam's club (about $10-12 for 1000 cards). Info on a lot of woods can be found here, very good for exotics:

http://www2.fpl.fs.fed.us/TechSheets/tropicalwood.html

If you click on Tech Sheet- Main Menu, you get all North American Hard- and Softwoods, lesser known and all the exotics.

woodwish

If you don't want to buy the pre-cut business cards you can buy packs of 250 sheets of index card stock in 8.5 x 11 sheets for less than $10 (don't really remember what I paid) from places like Office Depot. I print cards on those using the same format as the pre-cut cards, then just cut them up myself. Saves a few $$$ in the long run!

krsmed

Thanks for all the information and links. Does anyone have the wood info already in a file that they wouldn't mind sharing?
Thanks,
Keith

JimGo

Keith, PSI has some info cards on their web site. There are only some of the "standard" woods, but it may be enough to get you started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom